Saturday, February 14, 2009

Songs I Love

This is a list of songs I love. Not just like, I mean I want to marry these songs and bear them many children. Or at least get them for my MP3 player. This is a work in process and will probably never quite be finished. I'm adding them a few at a time as the mood strikes me. The songs I add tomorrow may be very different from the ones you see here today.

B52's - Planet Claire
B52's - Rock Lobster

Blur - Boys & Girls
Blur - Song 2

Camper Van Beethoven - Devil Song (I'll never ever find this online)
Camper Van Beethoven - Take the Skinheads Bowling
Camper Van Beethoven - Where the Hell Is Bill

Daft Punk - Around the World

Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles (WTF?)

Dead Milkmen - Big Lizard in my Back Yard (Apparently the record label has been yanking Milkmen songs on Youtube right and left- bastards)
Dead Milkmen - Punk Rock Girl
Dead Milkmen - Stuart

Calvin Harris - Acceptable In The 80's
Calvin Harris - Neon Rocks

Kraftwerk - Die Roboter (The Robots)
Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express

Motorhead - Ace of Spades

Orbital - Halcyon (+On +On) (+On)

The Pixies - Ana
The Pixies - Debaser
The Pixies - Gigantic
The Pixies - Is She Weird (I can't find my favorite version online and it's driving me nuts)
The Pixies - La La Love You
The Pixies - Motorway to Roswell
The Pixies - Subbacultcha
The Pixies - Wave of Mutalation
The Pixies - Where is My Mind
Ok, I love everything Pixies except for this overplayed crap although this is actually a pretty good version... Aw fuck it I love everything Pixies

Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen (Atlanta version!) (Motorhead version!)

They Might Be Giants - Ana Ng (Dial-A-Song version!)
They Might Be Giants - Dead
They Might Be Giants - Fingertips
They Might Be Giants - Four of Two Dial-A-Song Version

Frank Zappa - Willie the Pimp

No comments: