Saturday, November 06, 2004

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh

Peach 94.9 has started their annual "play christmas music 24-7 until elves fly out of your ass and start whacking you with candy canes" programming shift. And when the fcuk did they become "Lite FM"??? They're Peach, goddammit, it's even in their damn Web Address. No more of these newfangled names on radio stations it's fscking Peach 95 and Z-93 (steal my name stupid mumble grrr) and Warm 100 and bloody 94Q and Fox 97 and um, 96, um Rock... and it's 1987 and I'm still buying LP's at Turtles and nothing has changed and I can't hear you LALALALALALALALALALA

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not a complete ghoul. I actually like xmas music and I realize that the unwashed masses need a little jingle bells and falala in their lives to distract themselves from the inevitable economic collapse and decent into totalitarianism that this country faces in the next few years. All I ask is that they occasionally play some good Christmas music for a change.

No comments: