Sunday, January 11, 2009

Every Once In A While You Have To Do Stupid Shit Like This

Like stay up till 4AM reading the first 328 strips of Questionable Content while listening to random shit on YouTube. Here's my QC Soundtrack:

LA Style - James Brown Is Dead
James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine
Interpol - Evil
Mogwai - I'm Jim Morrison I'm Dead
John Vanderslice - Tablespoon of Codeine
Camper Van Beethoven - Interstellar Overdrive
Camper Van Beethoven - Take The Skinheads Bowling
Primus - Tommy The Cat
Steely Dan - Deacon Blues
Steely Dan - Black Cow
Steely Dan - Peg
Wilco - Impossible Germany
Blur - Song 2
Pixies Where is My Mind
Pixies - Motorway to Roswell
Pixies - The Sad Punk
Helmet - Unsung
Judge Dread - Big Six
The Specials - A Message To You Rudy
The Specials - Ghost Town
Modest Mouse - Float On
The Hives - Hate To Say I told You So
Louis XIV - Finding Out True Love is Blind
Soft Cell - It's a Mug's Game
Fad Gadget - Collapsing New People
Secession - The Magician
Arcade Fire - Wake Up

Several songe like Interpol and Blur I listened to multiple times. I have no idea what it means but someone, somewhere may someday figure it out.

No comments: