Saturday, March 05, 2005

Comics!

Lookit me, after posting once in 2 weeks I throw up a bunch o' crap to try to make up for it.
Well, this crap is good crap for all you comic fans.

The Complete Calvin & Hobbes archive. As much as I like dogging on Bill Watterson on principle, this is pretty damn cool. Spider now, buy the book later.

Obscure Alan Moore comics! Anything Alan Moore is cool (check out the Bojeffries Saga if you can find it) and the BBC has graciously offered up this little gem and more.

I want this book but I'm too lazy to go out and buy it. Perhaps I need some Motivation.

The best 'Click here to claim you are over 18 so I can cover my ass and not get sued by your uptight bitch mom you 12 year old perv' link ever.

And if all that is not enough for you, knock yourself out. I'd normally have a quiz on all this tomorrow, but what the hell, I'll cut ya some slack.

No comments: